- v1.3.3 (2005/08/06): Corrected a line in an input file output by ALBA.
- v1.3.2 (2005/05/25): Fixed a bug where space group #230 is missing in the list of Patterson symmetries. Added fail-safe code for an incorrect space group. Fixed a bug with a destination of an error message.
- v1.3.1 (2005/02/25): Removed 'including its absolute path' in two prompt lines because no absolute path is necessary when launching ALBA.exe by double-clicking batch files *.bat. Fully optimized for Pentium 4 processors with Visual Fortran for Windows v6.6C3, specifying compiler options "Maximum Optimizations" and "Generate Most-Optimized Code".
- v1.3 (2004/06/17): Changed 'amounts of substances' in output on the screen into 'numbers of atoms in the unit cell', for which real numbers are input instead of integers. Fixed problems with the output of very small values of the initial Lagrangian multiplier and the coefficient, t, to adjust the Lagrangian multiplier.
- v1.2 (2004/06/16): The first official release of ALBA.